ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 | ProGaMeRz.TK | Post Count: 4082

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deadline Is Declined, Main Traffic For PRO-C Help Only
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:43 pm
Latest topics
» The Legacy is Back
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am by brennan217

» NEW XBOX FORUM
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am by harmon

» LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEE!
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am by RatchetXP14

» super cheap mods for alot of games must read
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:48 am by Tjamir25

» update from last post dondon0010 must read
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 pm by dondon0010

» try outs for a MLG CLAN THX
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:01 am by dondon0010

» Sup everybody
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 am by dondon0010

» WonOhSeven.com
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm by RatchetXP14

» MODIO For Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am by Roman reigns 223

Shoutbox

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy Declassified1

Images of the Black Ops: Declassified bundle confirm that only a digital download code is included in the bundle, more details inside...........

Sony's official PlayStation Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified bundle will include a voucher to download a digital copy of Nihilistic's upcoming FPS, not a physical copy, it has emerged.The bundle was previously listed as containing a PS Vita Wi-Fi System, a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, and a 4GB Memory Card.

And it still does, but you'll have to download that copy onto that 4GB Memory Card.If you're planning on buying other games, too, like, oh I don't know, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, you'll likely have to upgrade that stick.Retail PlayStation Vita games tend to be fairly large in size.

A digital copy of Uncharted: Golden Abyss, for example, required 2777MB.It's not yet known how much space a digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified will require.

If you do opt for the bundle, though, you'll also get a Black Ops Declassified case and your Vita will have a Black Ops Declassified decal on its rear touchpad.
Back to top Go down
kboy987
kboy987

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks again! Im gonna buy this bundle!! :DDD
Back to top Go down
farmcoolgames

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 pm

thats stupid when the game is old news it will look like having a psp with FTB2 which no one plays anymore you would look stupid for having it cant wait to see what real games come out in two years.
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:11 pm

im wonderin rachet so should i buy tha bundle or buy a psvita then buy this game???
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:21 pm

VIO_1ATION-Z wrote:
im wonderin rachet so should i buy tha bundle or buy a psvita then buy this game???

bundle is the chipest way.. otherwise u have to waste $50 for this overrated game
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 pm

ite then ill prolly do the bundle
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:56 pm

VIO_1ATION-Z wrote:
ite then ill prolly do the bundle

but isnt the bundle limited edition? u might not find it anymore..

if ur going to get a new vita model on late 2013/2014 u might as well get the killzone mercenary bundle
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

alrite then ill jus w8 cuz alot of ppl gnna get it nyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy   Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle Does Not Include A Physical Copy
Page 1 of 1