ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 | ProGaMeRz.TK | Post Count: 4082

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deadline Is Declined, Main Traffic For PRO-C Help Only
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am
Latest topics
» The Legacy is Back
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am by brennan217

» NEW XBOX FORUM
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am by harmon

» LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEE!
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am by RatchetXP14

» super cheap mods for alot of games must read
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:48 am by Tjamir25

» update from last post dondon0010 must read
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 pm by dondon0010

» try outs for a MLG CLAN THX
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:01 am by dondon0010

» Sup everybody
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 am by dondon0010

» WonOhSeven.com
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm by RatchetXP14

» MODIO For Xbox 360
Killzone: Mercenary News Update I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am by Roman reigns 223

Shoutbox

Killzone: Mercenary News Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

Killzone: Mercenary News Update Empty
PostKillzone: Mercenary News Update

Killzone: Mercenary News Update 84297210
Rather Then Other News About BF4, I'm Going Back To A Little Start Of Kill-zone For The Vita. Even Dough The Game is fine-looking with Satisfying Graphics run from the killzone 3 modded engine, Cambridge can still disappoint us with their confirming of full nine-mission story-driven campaign (each nearly an hour in length), an eight-player competitive multiplayer mode with 6 maps and 3 game modes, and a collection of bonus challenge missions.

In keeping with the soldier-for-hire theme, every action in Killzone: Mercenary is rewarded. The better you perform, the higher your payout - not just in the single-player campaign, but also in the multiplayer mode. The wages you collect are deposited into a single bank account, so the money you earn in the campaign missions can also be used to buy gear and weapons for multiplayer matches, and vice versa.

Here's A Little Sneak Peek Of Killzone's Multiplayer/Campaign Gameplay.:

For those who has a vita, i'll stay sure i buy this game via cartridge. not digitally. these are still some of us waiting until a good socom-like game comes out for the vita with large maps and good game-types
So far as i see this image, i hope this is exactly how multilayer will also look like, so then i can carry this game with me all around showing off the world how powerful my handheld is... lol

If you have anymore news update about this upcoming game lets us know @PS Vita Games Forum.. And Hope To Catch You All On The Next Game
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Killzone: Mercenary News Update :: Comments

No Comment.

Killzone: Mercenary News Update

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProGaMeRz.TK :: Discussion :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: