ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 | ProGaMeRz.TK | Post Count: 4082

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deadline Is Declined, Main Traffic For PRO-C Help Only
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:43 pm
Latest topics
» The Legacy is Back
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am by brennan217

» NEW XBOX FORUM
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am by harmon

» LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEE!
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am by RatchetXP14

» super cheap mods for alot of games must read
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:48 am by Tjamir25

» update from last post dondon0010 must read
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 pm by dondon0010

» try outs for a MLG CLAN THX
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:01 am by dondon0010

» Sup everybody
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 am by dondon0010

» WonOhSeven.com
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm by RatchetXP14

» MODIO For Xbox 360
Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am by Roman reigns 223

Shoutbox

Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st Empty
PostMicrosoft Announce Conference For May 21st

Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st Screen10

Its Finally Microsoft Turn To Show Off It`s Next Generation Console In A Live Stream Placed Here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/

Long After Sony`s Announcement, Microsoft May Now Be Rushing To A Conference, Just Like The PS3 Did Long Time Ago, Meaning What They Got To Offer? We're Guessing Not Much, But Actually Very Interesting With This New Feature Called "Microsoft IllumiRoom": turn your room into a virtual game world.

Thats Right, During CES, Microsoft showed off IllumiRoom, a new technology that turns your environment into part of games or movies; a step into the future of virtual gaming.
Here`s A Quick Live Trailer Of IllumiRoom Demo:

Watch It In Youtube Mobile: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0FCEyK-GY

Like You Heard, The Next Xbox Will Introduced With The New Kinect, That Being Used With A projector. Creates The Capabilities to blur on screen content and the environment around you to combine virtual and physical worlds.
The Kinect captures the layout and arrangement of any room and adapts projected visuals in real time without any need to custom pre-process the graphics, which makes this no ordinary projector; breaking the borders of a TV. Crazy right?

A lot of incredibly advanced and stunning technology has come out of CES 2013 including some updates and previews on other virtual gaming gear like the Oculus Rift but something just announced by Microsoft really stole the spotlight this year.

But We Do Not Have Any Confirming If The Next Xbox Will Include The Kinect 2.0 & The IllumiRoom. And If It Does, Im Pretty Sure It Will Not Look Good With A Small TV, I Would Atleast Get A 40in TV. And Don't Mention 1st Person Shooter, If You Play For Too Long You Might Get A Headache & A Seizures
This Being Too Good, It Can Be More Expensive Then The PS4.. Hopefully PS4 Is Cheaper Then Last PS3 Prices Release.

And The Other, Since Im A Playstation Fan, I Guess I Have The Right To End This Console War By Just Saying This: "PS4 Still Wins" Along With This Quote:
Quote :
@Wololo.net: The only thing that I could criticize though, is how open they are. With Sony, they simply put ‘#Playstation2013′ which has some mystery behind it, along with the slogan ‘See the Future’, Xbox however have taken the other route and said ‘Yeah, next xbox. Bye.’

Everyone loves something to speculate about, although we knew #Playstation2013 was the PS4, there was still a hint of mystery behind it. Which everyone enjoyed.

I Can Agree To That Easily.. Soo What Ya`ll Gamers think?

Sources:
http://wololo.net/2013/04/25/microsoft-announce-conference-for-may-21st-a-new-generation-revealed/
http://wololo.net/2013/01/11/microsoft-illumiroom-turn-your-room-into-a-virtual-game-world/
https://www.facebook.com/xbox?id=16547831022&_rdr

Last edited by RatchetXP14 on Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st :: Comments

Re: Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st
Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:42 pm by ZaiN oG
Definetly waiting for this!
VIO_1ATION-Z
Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 pm by VIO_1ATION-Z
XBOX ALL DAY NO OFFENCE 2 PS3 GAMERS YEA ITS FREE BUT U CAN DO SO MUCH MORE WIT XBOX BUT THA NEW PS4 HELL YEA FUK XBOX
RatchetXP14
Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 pm by RatchetXP14
PS4 and sony was all about Power and hardcore specs... So it really doesnt need a 3d display or a virtual gaming just to make it a gaming consule, all it needs is a community that shares.. Xbox in the other hand wants us to spend $$$
VIO_1ATION-Z
Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:26 pm by VIO_1ATION-Z
yea plus tha ps4 is a damn super computer
RatchetXP14
Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 pm by RatchetXP14
it all depends on ppl's taste.. its like samsung vs iphone.. samsung has mor features, while iphone is more stable and sharable
PastorZach
Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:31 pm by PastorZach
Im all for the PS4. Yeah this new tech lloks cool, but it doesnt seem feasible for everyday gaming. Plus, I hate xbox and PS4 offers more than enough to keep my loyalty. I think Ps4 is the way to go

Microsoft Announce Conference For May 21st

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProGaMeRz.TK :: Discussion :: Announcements/News-
Jump to: