ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fri May 17, 2024 | ProGaMeRz.TK | Post Count: 4082

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deadline Is Declined, Main Traffic For PRO-C Help Only
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am
Latest topics
» The Legacy is Back
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am by brennan217

» NEW XBOX FORUM
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am by harmon

» LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEE!
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am by RatchetXP14

» super cheap mods for alot of games must read
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:48 am by Tjamir25

» update from last post dondon0010 must read
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 pm by dondon0010

» try outs for a MLG CLAN THX
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:01 am by dondon0010

» Sup everybody
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 am by dondon0010

» WonOhSeven.com
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm by RatchetXP14

» MODIO For Xbox 360
Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am by Roman reigns 223

Shoutbox

Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]

Go down 
+4
xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™
kboy987
ZaiN oG
RatchetXP14
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] Empty
PostSubject: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:57 am

Weakly plan into going into RR..but doesn't mean we must go now.. let go of RR for now, delete it if u have to...

Socom is closing in August 31, that doesn't mean we have to quit socom now....
I think we must stay on socom until its last day, socom is still living and its still our home, the place we met together.. I think we must stay online in socom, enjoying every second of it, until the end of summer.. Come on people, we still have more than 2 months

I been on socom for the longest time, it's the only game I played online with such true passion.. Even dough u suck or not, ur a valuable member,bcuz u have good inside ur heart and that all what matters in the clan..

Honesty, passion, care & fun-loving community.. We all have issues but we all have to commit to it...
Until now, I want to see all of you in ftb3, perhaps we can get more members there to join the clan, the community and it's time teach players,that we are not just a clan, we are a team, a life-time team... No matter what we will always stick together as friends until the end... The ultimate bondage in this clan is a brotherhood of legendary trust between friends, if ur a friend of ours, feel Free to show us ur opinion, ur mind... And I will listen like ur true friend...

-RatchetXP14
-I Am Peacewalker,Your [3lite] Weapon
-Once A BxC, Always A BxC
Stick together until the end is the hardest thing in life unless you sacrifice
Back to top Go down
ZaiN oG

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 pm

This clan went a long way, and is still going
Back to top Go down
kboy987
kboy987

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 am

And after its gone we still have adhoc servers
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:53 pm

im still trying to get efrain to play mh3 with.. and if we all ever get a ps3, cuz deadlyplayer already has 1.. we still be a clan right?

right? deadlyplayer? right?
Back to top Go down
xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™
xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

i got one too u forgot me ;D

if u want we can do one
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:04 pm

yeah that would be great! but u got to promise me that u leave the clan you are intact with now to be one...

so far i dont have a ps3.. i have a psvita.. and might think on getting Resistance: Burning Skies on it...

so dont forget about Me xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™! Dont Leave BxC!
Back to top Go down
ParagonNova

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:08 pm

"bcuz u have good inside ur heart and that all what matters in the clan.." I know you mean me ty ty ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:13 pm

ParagonNova wrote:
"bcuz u have good inside ur heart and that all what matters in the clan.." I know you mean me ty ty ty Very Happy

dude, everyone loves even.. PaRaDoX_COMMUNITY.. which idk if he's in BxC.. he always been very friendly with us...

we need to make sure daviddakid and everyone else is still in the clan with us.
maybe we can take a picture in socom of us wearing the same clan tag..
spread the word.. BXC PICTURE DAY!!!!! 30TH OF AUGUST!!!!
Back to top Go down
ParagonNova

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm

I WAS JOKING MAN
Back to top Go down
bord105
bord105

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 pm

i love how we are like "we ganna be the top clan of the game when this shuts down and we ganna stay together" and now look we arnt together. lol its funny right?
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

bord105 wrote:
i love how we are like "we ganna be the top clan of the game when this shuts down and we ganna stay together" and now look we arnt together. lol its funny right?

you simply dont get.... we stick together by doing the same thing together.. didnt u read the whole topic?

and btw,, i didnt say we ganna be top clan in socom.. ur crazy.. and thats pointless and stupid too anyways..

u basicly left bxc already cuz u dont care... but here in the site we do still care about eachother (the clan).. ParagonNova, davidkid.. efrain.. deadlyplayer.. and idk about the moran brennan217...
but we still chill out like a boss.. cuz ftb3 is no longer a game, its more like a retirement... thats what we all did and u didnt notice.. u too young to understand stuff, if u know what i mean... lol
Back to top Go down
xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™
xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:49 pm

You're always forgeting me -_-
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 am

xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™ wrote:
You're always forgeting me -_-

r u in the clan or not? because you just asked people here to join ur clan... lol
Back to top Go down
xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™
xXEzIo-AsSaSsInXx™

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 am

i'm just in a friend clan but im not forgeting all of u and i never asked ppl to join my clan its a french clan -_-

btw when the picture will be cuz the 30 im at the school Sad
Back to top Go down
kboy987
kboy987

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:15 am

Lol iTz right?
Back to top Go down
bord105
bord105

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 am

ya i know im always right..........well most of the time
Back to top Go down
kboy987
kboy987

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 pm

I have a ps3 too bro lol
Back to top Go down
bord105
bord105

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:13 pm

i dont i remember when the 1st ps came out.everyone like (OMFG ITS AWSOME) LOL
Back to top Go down
bord105
bord105

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 pm

yup deffenitly.
Back to top Go down
kboy987
kboy987

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 pm

lol i had it it wazzzzzzzzz sickl
Back to top Go down
bord105
bord105

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 pm

i didnt but everyone in my school did and i was lonely. lol
Back to top Go down
kboy987
kboy987

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:22 pm

lolzz
Back to top Go down
bord105
bord105

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm

i was with the losers but now im not.
Back to top Go down
dothewiggleman
dothewiggleman

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:33 pm

THERE IS NO END!
Back to top Go down
kboy987
kboy987

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Yup this post shud b deleted Wink ratchet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]   Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sticking Together Until The End [MUSTREAD]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next