ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun May 19, 2024 | ProGaMeRz.TK | Post Count: 4082

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deadline Is Declined, Main Traffic For PRO-C Help Only
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am
Latest topics
» The Legacy is Back
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am by brennan217

» NEW XBOX FORUM
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am by harmon

» LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEE!
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am by RatchetXP14

» super cheap mods for alot of games must read
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:48 am by Tjamir25

» update from last post dondon0010 must read
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 pm by dondon0010

» try outs for a MLG CLAN THX
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:01 am by dondon0010

» Sup everybody
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 am by dondon0010

» WonOhSeven.com
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm by RatchetXP14

» MODIO For Xbox 360
TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am by Roman reigns 223

Shoutbox

TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kboy987
kboy987

TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. Empty
PostSubject: TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp.   TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 am

So bassiclly what you need is a custom firmware depending on what ofw your psp is. Say if it is 6.39ofw then you need to get cfw6.39 for example 6.39 pro b 9 <- that is the name of an cfw.

1st. Download the cfw depending what your psp version is right now.3.XX,4.XX,5.XX,6.XX,etc.

2nd. Extract the file using winrar and there should be two files pro update or if it is some other firmware for example mme,etc. And the second file should be fast recovery.

3rd. Place those two files in your psp in PSP>GAME.

4th. Turn your psp on go on game and there should be two new files click on the one that says pro update\mme update go on install and wait for it to hack it.

5th. Enjoy your psp is hacked. If your psp freezes while playing a game don't worry go on fast recovery and it is quicker.

Hope this helped took me long.
Back to top Go down

TUT how to install cfw or hack your psp.
Page 1 of 1