ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
You Are Yet Not A User.. Please Create A Free Account To Have The Full Experience Of This Forum

Thank You For Visiting
ProGaMeRz.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 | ProGaMeRz.TK | Post Count: 4082

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deadline Is Declined, Main Traffic For PRO-C Help Only
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am
Latest topics
» The Legacy is Back
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am by brennan217

» NEW XBOX FORUM
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am by harmon

» LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEE!
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am by RatchetXP14

» super cheap mods for alot of games must read
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:48 am by Tjamir25

» update from last post dondon0010 must read
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 pm by dondon0010

» try outs for a MLG CLAN THX
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:01 am by dondon0010

» Sup everybody
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 am by dondon0010

» WonOhSeven.com
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm by RatchetXP14

» MODIO For Xbox 360
It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am by Roman reigns 223

Shoutbox

It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
RatchetXP14
Shadow501
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow501
Shadow501

It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:07 pm

WAAAAAAZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAP!!! clown Cool
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Shadow501? Why not mendez501.. Btw nice to see u here, hope this site becomes useful
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:43 pm

DAMN MENDEZ I THOUGHT I BLEW YO ASS UP GESS NEX TIME ILL USE C4 HAH how u been
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:57 pm

VIO_1ATION-Z wrote:
DAMN MENDEZ I THOUGHT I BLEW YO ASS UP GESS NEX TIME ILL USE C4 HAH how u been
In your dreams man xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:57 pm

RatchetXP14 wrote:
Shadow501? Why not mendez501.. Btw nice to see u here, hope this site becomes useful
And i was known as shadow before i got on ftb3
Back to top Go down
RatchetXP14
Admin
RatchetXP14

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Oh, that's nice, i was known as Destroyer-X or Energixer720 in size matters b4 ftb3 and the psn network
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Admin
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:35 pm

LOl. On pro-c in ftb3 he now goes by SHADOW. I have screenshots to post soon of a game he cfpower and I did last week
Back to top Go down
http://sealteamtactical.tk
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 pm

GMENDEZ I WILL WHOOP DAT ASS I AINT 4GOT HOW 2 PLAY GAMES MY NIGGA O N FOUND MY DB IMMA SHOW YAW SOME OF DA SHIT I HAD
Back to top Go down
brennan217
brennan217

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 pm

You mean to tell me.... you can still play FTB3 online with hacking? Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/C787YKI1137
PastorZach
Admin
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Well, you have to run Pro-C custom firmware, and a plugin with it. but its super easy and unless you are a bitch and try using different type codes, its impossible to run most coders without freezing
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm

hah yaw no that i was tha most legit nigga wit codes i ran dat shit other than devils i cood of easily shut down ftb3 n said fuk yaw but i didnt
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Admin
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Yeah but I think tacorious might have tried. he has no class
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 pm

yea he tried n he succeded but who brought that shit bak on o yea me n devils n who took his acct o yea his name was vio
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:52 pm

VIO_1ATION-Z wrote:
hah yaw no that i was tha most legit nigga wit codes i ran dat shit other than devils i cood of easily shut down ftb3 n said fuk yaw but i didnt

You? Legit? BUAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!! I was the definition of LEGIT unless members of 501 would decide to make imposters and become TRANSFORMERS. Good times Smile
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:57 pm

hell yea n i was n 501 u dnt hav 2 tell me i remem niggas used 2 hav our tag n hack n gave us a bad name but me u n sabian took care of that real quick
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Yep. I only hacked when it was absolutely necessary. Nothing more than fun on some occasions.
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:01 pm

yea i remember cuz brooklyn came n an that nigga started hackin n we wooped dat ass
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Yep. Good times kicking noob hackers ass huh?
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:06 pm

hell yea didnt i give u my db or prt of it cuz dnt remem n if u did u had tha knife code
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Knife code...that would have been fun to use. I only got the slot codes. Nothing special
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:11 pm

u got my slot freezes i made or tha slot kills
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Slot freeze. It became very handy
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:15 pm

yea u liked them bitches well u were 1 of lik 3 i gavit 2 aftr i fixed em up
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Shadow501

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

It was fun seeing my screen freeze from the same hacker. I never got a better anti-freeze
Back to top Go down
VIO_1ATION-Z
Forum Leader
VIO_1ATION-Z

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 pm

im tlln u i cood of been a great coder but i didnt wnt that shit leakin thas y i gav my codes 2 a handful of ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!   It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the guy you all forgot....GMEEEEEEEEEEENDEZ!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProGaMeRz.TK :: Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: